Aspiring youth football players can participate in a 7-week flag football program and work on their skills
About This Deal
- Flag Football program is designed to provide a safe and effective way for boys and girls to play the sport. With structured rules, proper officiating, and advanced team-rostering, the camp can be a fair and fun experience for children of every age and skill level. Includes access to custom compression uniforms.
- Flag Football League
- Good for ages: 3–14
- The age group is based on the child’s age as of August 1st, 2021.
- Location Addresses:
- Nashville: 3901 Granny White Pike, Nashville, TN 37204
Flag Football League Schedule: League play includes one game per week (practice schedules vary by location). The season starts on September 1, 2021, and ends on November 6, 2021.
- Customers will need to register with Gridiron football.
- During the process, we will collect player information such as age and group them into the right age groups.
About Gridiron Football
Professionals at Gridiron Football pride themselves on conducting the fastest-growing non-contact football program in the US and providing spring football players with remarkable opportunities to truly indulge and work on their unique set of skills. Among many opportunities, the academy offers camps, tournaments, as well as flag or flex football. Gridiron Football's crew consists of former football players with an abundance of expertise and tools to truly make kids fall in love with sports.