All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
· October 16, 2017
· August 19, 2017
· December 12, 2016
What You'll Get
- $22 for one Signature Service oil change using conventional motor oil ($41.99 value)
- $39 for one high-mileage or synthetic blend Signature Service oil change (designed for engines over 75,000 miles) ($64.99 value)
- $59 for one full synthetic Signature Service oil change ($84.99 value)
The Signature Service Oil Change
In approximately 20 minutes, Jiffy Lube’s ASE-accredited technicians perform the following:
- Oil with up to five quarts of quality motor oil
- Oil filter
Inspect Key Components:
- Antifreeze/coolant reservoir levels
- Engine air filtration system
- Serpentine belts
- Brake fluid level (in transparent reservoirs)
- Wiper blades
- Exterior lights
- Chassis (lubricate when applicable)
- Tire pressure
- Transmission/transaxle fluid
- Differential/transfer case fluid
- Power steering fluid
- Windshield washer fluid
- Battery water (excluding sealed batteries)
- Exterior windows
- Vacuum interior floors
Once they complete their checklist, Jiffy Lube technicians diagnose any potential issues and make recommendations for preventive maintenance.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Apr 1, 2016. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Limit 1 per visit. Must use promotional value in 1 visit. Valid only for option purchased. Valid for up to five quarts of oil. Applicable taxes and fees not included in Groupon price. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Jiffy Lube
The highly trained technicians at Jiffy Lube tend to about 24 million customers each year with services such as the Signature Service Oil Change package, which promotes the longevity of each vehicle. Staffers acknowledge that oil plays a crucial role in maximizing the lifespan of each car—it cools the motor and prevents moving parts from deteriorating. More than 20,000 technicians who have completed an extensive training program certified by the National Institute Automotive Service Excellence (ASE) nurse vehicles at Jiffy Lube.
In addition to performing oil changes, Jiffy Lube's savants perform air-filtration, electricity, and windshield services, among others. The technicians' quality pledge includes a commitment to transparency, which stipulates that they will inform car owners of any necessary services, only complete a service after it has been approved, and refuse to replace windshields with saran wrap.