Choose Between Two Options
- $12 for $20 toward food and drinks for two
- $22 for $40 toward food and drinks for four
Grill Inn's exterior looks much like a residential neighbor's, so it's fitting that the eatery's owners pride themselves on treating all the diners like friends. That starts by fostering a friendly atmosphere, especially thanks to a handful of arcade games, a pool table, and a flat-screen TV. But it's the restaurant's menu of stick-to-your-ribs comfort food that makes it a local favorite. Read on to learn about a few of Grill Inn's standout dishes:
- Battered cod: Twenty-seven herbs and spices (plus Kentucky bourbon-barrel beer) make up the batter for this crisp fish fry served with homemade potato chips.
- Barbecued pulled pork: This popular menu item features smoked pulled pork smothered in sweet barbecue sauce and paired with corn-fried potatoes, cornbread, and coleslaw.
- Mushroom melt: a gooey layer of mushrooms atop texas toast and smothered in gravy and swiss cheese