Pizza is a treat for all ages, much like a cartoon with lots of innuendo. Savor something saucy with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
$23 for a pizza dinner for two (up to a $47 value)
- One large salad (up to a $10 value)
- One large, one-topping pizza (up to a $23 value)
- Two draft beers or glasses of wine (up to a $7 value each) <p>
$46 for a pizza dinner for four (up to a $94 value)
- Two large salads (up to a $10 value each)
- Two large, one-topping pizzas (up to a $46 value)
- Four draft beers or glasses of wine (up to a $7 value each) <p>
A hundred years of doing something would arguably make you an expert at it. That's a big part of the story of Grimaldi's, where more than a hundred years of pizza-making has resulted in pies that are as—or more—popular today as they've ever been. That might have something to do all the time the chefs have had to perfect their secret dough recipe. Or maybe it's the coal-fired oven they're cooked in? Or the handmade mozzarella? Though it's impossible to point to just one thing, all those touches come together into the much-toiled-over process used by all Grimaldi's locations: hand-tossed pies get slathered with sauce, topped with specialty ingredients, christened with a bottle of champagne, and cooked to a crispy golden brown.