- $28 for four weeks of unlimited strength and conditioning classes ($79 value)
Students bulk up and increase their fitness ability during group classes at a no-frills gym space. The results-oriented workouts at grind are built around interval training.
A Chat with Grind - strength & conditioning
grind Fast Facts
- Specializes in intense circuit workouts designed to get results fast
- Exercises are never the same so clients don’t get bored
- One-hour workouts are offered three days a week
- Parking lot and street parking available
A Chat with grind
What services does your business offer and what makes your business stand out from the competition? The combination of barbells, dumbbells, sandbags, kettlebells, body-weight exercises, rowers, and a giant professional-grade turf field for sleds, sprinting, and distance running keep the workouts on a constant rotation and your body forever guessing.
Exercise is challenging. How do you keep clients motivated and engaged? Workouts are on a timer, and set up in multiple stations to keep you moving and motivated with all of your teammates.
What was the inspiration to start or run this business? To help others attain that level of fitness each person has always been searching for. Making sure each workout is different, challenging, and fun.
What do you love most about your job? Seeing everyone's face after a killer workout!