Monthly membership enables clients to use climbing walls, yoga classes, fitness yard, wi-fi internet, and more
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- What’s included:
- Full access to 9,000 sq ft of climbing walls
- Unlimited yoga classes
- access to complete fitness yard with sport specific training walls
- free wi-fi & lounge access
- no contract and low commitment
- premium amenities: shower, shampoo, conditioner, and more
Indoor Rock Climing FAQs
- Is it safe? Yes. Rock climbing gyms typically require a safety course on proper belaying techniques, knots, and other fundamentals for top-rope courses and have designated “beginner” courses for first timers.
- What should I wear? Loose-fitting clothing that you can easily move around in. You’ll be able to grab climbing shoes, harness, and other necessary gear onsite.
- Do I have to be in good shape? Not really—climbing gyms have courses that cater to a wide range of fitness levels. Generally speaking, if you can climb a ladder you can indoor rock climb.
- What if I’m afraid of heights? Try bouldering, which takes place on shorter walls and doesn’t require harnesses or other top-rope gear. Bouldering focuses more on moving sideways than vertically, so climbers rarely get more than 10–12 feet off the ground.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. New customers only. Must sign waiver. Younger than 18 must have guardian-signed waiver. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). Limit 1 per visit. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Grotto Climbing & Yoga
What services does your business offer and what makes your business stand out from the competition?
We are a mission driven company, who loves what we do. Our goal is to share the amazing benefits of Rock Climbing, Yoga and Fitness with people who are looking of something new, a new way to workout, or even a great place for family and friends to come together.
What is the experience customers can expect?
Customers can expect to have a lot of fun. At Grotto you can learn how to rock climb, or join in a yoga class, or even do some bench presses and squats in our workout area. The staff is super supportive and makes you feel like you are at home.
What was the inspiration to start or run this business?
To share what we are so passionate about with others.
What do you love most about your job?
Seeing people climb for their first time and get to the top!