Choose Between Two Options
- $8 facilitation fee for a one-on-one date
- $20 facilitation fee for a three-on-three date (you pick two friends to bring along)<p>
A one-on-one date leaves more space for you to get to know each other, while a group date can help take the pressure off. Up to you. Dates are matched by Groupon and the bar will provide one drink or appetizer per person.<p>
How it Works:
1. Fill out a short Groupon dating profile
Profiles include basic info, a photo, and questions like “What are you looking for in a romantic partner?” and “What’s your favorite way to cook potatoes?” and “What would your astronaut name be?”<p>
2. Let us know when you’re free.
Dates are available every Thursday at 8 p.m between February 20 and April 10. You can also pick a range of dates that work for you.<p>
3. Leave the matchmaking to us.
Our matchmaking team compares your profile and responses to other respondents, then pairs you up for your blind date with a (hopefully) compatible match.<p>
4. Keep an eye on your inbox.
We’ll send you the time and location of your date, plus a secret code word. Dates will be at bars owned by Four Corners Tavern Group, which all:
- Have 3 stars or more on Yelp!
- Have 80% or more positive votes on Urbanspoon
- Are located between Madison Street and Irving Park Road, east of Damen Avenue<p>
5. Arrive at your destination.
Upon arrival, you’ll supply the code word, and the staff will escort you to your date or group.<p>
6. Get to know your date over a drink or appetizer, provided by the bar.
After you’ve had a chance to discuss hobbies or your favorite way to cook potatoes, you and your date or group can decide how long you’d like the date to last.<p>
In the event that your date does turn out to be your soul mate, you shouldn’t feel obligated to invite all 10,000 of us Groupon employees to your wedding. But you would kind of owe us.