- $60 for membership in Groupon’s Trade-In pilot
- Members of the Trade-In pilot can buy any local deal with the assurance that they can get the purchase price refunded in Groupon Bucks before the expiration date.
How Does It Work?
Buy a new Groupon deal and if you don’t get a chance to use it:
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org before it expires and reference your voucher number.
- At your request, we’ll trade in your voucher and deposit the Groupon Bucks (which never expire) into your account.*
- Search, browse, or scroll for a deal to use your new Bucks on.
- Remember, this benefit is only valid toward local deals purchased after joining this pilot.
What’s a Local Deal?
These are deals found in your neighborhood, such as restaurants, spas, activities, and trampoline cooking classes.
*By requesting a trade-in, you consent to your voucher being refunded in Groupon Bucks equal to the amount you paid. Once your voucher is refunded, it will be canceled and Groupon Bucks will be deposited into your Groupon account. Cancellation is final and your voucher cannot be restored once your request is made. Groupon Bucks deposited into your account as part of the trade-in program do not expire. See Groupon Bucks Terms