- Durable composite housing, more than 20% lighter than comparable aluminum impact wrenches
- Delivers up to 500 ft. lbs. of max torque producing a free speed of 7500rpm
- Finely tuned twin-hammer impact mechanism creates a high torque initial impact.
- Full power in reverse and adjustable 3-position power in forward
- Easy to adjust with torque regulator
- Dimensions: 8.46"x7.68"x3.15"
- Weight: 5.09 lb
- Warranty: Two Year Limited Warranty
PowRyte 1/2-Inch Composite Twin Hammer Air Impact Wrench is perfect for tire rotation, brake repairs, exhaust repairs, and the loosening or tightening of any other bolts with the speed and power of compressed air. 500 ft-lb maximum reverse torque can be produced by an air wrench that weighs just 4.5 lbs! Plus, its efficient air motor reduces air consumption to save you money. It equipped with an exclusive twin hammer plus impact mechanism for 1/2-inch drive, and provides an impressive speed of 1000 RPM for fast, efficient performance. The forward/reverse control makes it easy to change directions. This Impact wrench has an adjustable torque regulator with 3 forward torque settings and 1 reverse setting. The durable composite housing with a contoured grip is specially designed for your comfort. With the exhaust running through the handle and directed away from your hand, it ensures safety coupled with internal silencing to reduce noise levels. It features an air pressure of 90 PSI and a 1/4" NPT air inlet with screened filter. This tool includes a 1/4-inch NPT air inlet fitting and owner's manual.
The Fine Print
Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.