- 15x more effective than capsules. BIO-tract® delivery technology offers controlled release of active ingredients. Patented in 33 countries worldwide (U.S. Patent No. 8,007,777)
- 80% of your immune system is in your gut. When your immune system lacks too many of the good bacteria, you are left vulnerable to foreign invaders like viruses, bacteria, and allergens. LoveBug's, Colds Suck proprietary probiotic blend contains L. rhamnosus GG. Patented in 1985, it is the #1 Most Clinically Studied strain and the subject of 800 publications to date and 200 clinical trials.
- Each Colds Suck tablet is loaded with our proprietary blend of immune boosting probiotic strains along with Vitamin C, Echinacea, and Zinc. Our probiotics make sure your immune system is armed with friendly bacteria to help reduce the severity and duration of colds.
- Allergies are often a hallmark of an imbalance in gut bacteria. Good bacteria can control certain immune cells and can reduce the frequency and severity of autoimmune and even histamine responses. Eczema is a chronic inflammatory allergic reaction. Some of the causes of eczema are environmental allergens or stress, but it’s also impacted by imbalances in your gut bacteria.
- Made in the USA. Non-GMO, Yeast Free, No Gluten, No Sugar, No Lactose, No Soy, No Wheat, No Nuts, No Chemicals or Preservatives, No Artificial Colors or Flavors. and we package our probiotics with Organic Cotton
Unprotected, the vast majority of live probiotics entering the stomach won’t survive to reach optimal sites in the gastrointestinal tract. Powders, liquids, capsules, even cultured dairy products offer no real protection, losing most, if not all, of these sensitive organisms during passage through the stomach’s harsh environment.
The Bio-Tract Difference:
When our tablets are moistened by fluids in the stomach, a patented gel matrix forms, creating a protective layer that shields the beneficial bacteria from stomach acids and directs them to release later in their journey. Once inside the gastrointestinal tract, our probiotics begin to release, delivering a significantly higher percentage of the good bacteria throughout the day and throughout your gut, traveling deep inside your intestinal tract to where they will have the greatest benefit.
Take 2 tablets per day before food.
Take 4 tablets per day before food. Store in a cool, dry place. For maximum potency, keep refrigerated.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
The Fine Print
Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.