- Serrapeptase is a chemical taken from the silkworm
- Serrapeptase may be used for painful conditions including back pain, osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis, osteoporosis, fibromyalgia, carpel tunnel syndrome, migraine headache, and tension headache.
- Serrapeptase may be used for pain and swelling (inflammation) including sinusitis, laryngitis, sore throat, ear infections, swelling after surgery, swelling of a vein with the formation of a blood clot (thrombophlebitis), and inflammatory bowel disease (IBD) including ulcerative colitis and Crohn's disease.
- Serrapeptase may be used for heart disease and “hardening of the arteries” (atherosclerosis).
- Women may use it for non-cancerous lumpy breasts (fibrocystic breast disease), and nursing mothers use it for breast pain caused by too much milk (breast engorgement).
Serving Size: 1 Tablet
Servings Per Container: 60
Amount Per Serving
Proprietary Blend 60mg
250,000 SPU Serrapeptase
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
The Fine Print
Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.