- Power and performance under pressure! Tackle your toughest home, outdoor and auto cleaning projects with ease! Packed with a powerful 1800-Watt/14.5-amp motor, the Pressure Joe SPX3001 generates up to 2030 PSI of water pressure and 1.76 GPM of water flow to remove road tar, tree sap and insect splats from cars, grease deposits from concrete, heavy mildew, oil and rust stains, caked on mud, and other stubborn yard and garden gunk and grime. The Pressure Joe SPX3001 comes equipped with an extra large 40.6 fl oz (1.2-liter) onboard detergent tank, perfect for blasting dirt and debris off your windows, cars, RVs, boats, ATVs, trailers, siding, barbecues, and more. Its 34-inch extension spray wand and rear wheels provide maximum maneuverability and easy access to tight spaces such as beneath decks, behind grills, gutters and patio furniture as well as the undersides of automotive vehicles and heavy gardening equipment.
- Other features: 34" extension wand, 20' high pressure hose, 35' power cord with GFCI protection, garden hose adaptor, needle clean out tool
- Built-in holder securely stores trigger gun and wand
- TSS (Total Stop System), Automatically shuts off the pump when trigger is not engaged to save energy and prolong pump life
- Extra large onboard 40.6 fl oz (1.2 l) detergent tank
- Onboard reel keeps 20' (6m) high pressure hose organized for quick and easy clean-up and storage
- Powerful 14.5-amp/1800W motor generates up to 2030 PSI/1.76 GPM for maximum cleaning power
- 5 Quick-Connect spray tips (0-degree, 15-degree, 25-degree, 40-degree and Soap) tackle light, medium and heavy duty cleaning tasks
The Fine Print
Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.