This is the 36" Skull Flame Head T-style Black Steel Gentlemen's Walking Cane. This is a great cane with a sturdy black steel shaft with rubber base pad and silver finished metal alloy flaming skull cane head. This is perfect for anyone looking for a sturdy cane that makes a statement.
In the 18th century the cane replaced the sword as an essential part of a gentleman's attire. While the cane was used as a walking stick it could also be used as a sword, or contain hidden compartments for alcohol or a firearm. The great men of the last two centuries have carried canes, from Sherlock Holmes, to Gregory House and of course Scrooge McDuck. Every Gentleman Requires a Cane.
- The bottom of the cane features a tough rubber gripper.
- The cane shaft has been constructed from steel with a black glossy finish.
- The head of the cane has been constructed from metal alloy into a Skull head.
- The Skull head is highly detailed with tribal patterns and vertebrae.
- Cane Length: 36"
- Cane Shaft Material: Steel
- Cane Head Material: Metal alloy
The Fine Print
Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.