- Premium resin-bonded aluminum oxide abrasive with high performance: durable, good abrasion resistance, anti-static and anti-clogging
- Fiberglass backing providing durability and reinforcement
- Perfect for deburring, rust removal/blending, cleaning and finishing
- Wide application: rust, paint, ferrous, stainless steel, and non-ferrous metals, wood and plastics
- 4-1/2 Inch Diameter, 7/8 Inch Arbor, Type #27, 13300RPM maximum speed
Aluminum oxide is original metalworking abrasive with high performance: durable, good abrasion resistance, anti-static and anti-clogging, make your metal projects finished quickly and efficiently.
Our sanding discs are bonded with fiberglass backing to absorb tool vibration and offer additional durability and reinforcement.
40/60/80/120 grit flap discs assortment are perfect for grinding, stock removal, beveling, weld blending, deburring/deflashing, rust removal, blending, cleaning and finishing; and widely applied on rust, paint, ferrous, stainless steel, and non-ferrous metals, wood and plastics.
Suitable for both air and electric grinders.
Material: aluminum oxide abrasive
Size: 4.5” x 7/8”
Quantity:10pcs or 20PC
The Fine Print
Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.