- Drop arm awnings are designed to shade the window and prevent internal glare and/or fading of curtains and indoor furniture. Stylish and simple, they are a popular choice both for domestic use and for shops, cafes and restaurants. The awning fabric is made from hardwearing, waterproof, rot-proof, PU stabilised 280gsm polyester and is easy to sponge clean. Operation is by manual rope; The awning can be projected as little or as much as you require, up to the maximum specified above. The fabric rolls back into the cassette when the blind is not in use, thus ensuring it is protected from the elements. The awning can be set up with a support bar at each end, or, if required, it can be set up with a single central support bar.
- Ideal for shading of windows
- Adjustable from 0° to 165° for complete shade control
- With rope which make easy to project/retract the awning
- Complete wall brackets and bolts -90% UV block, water-and stain-resistant coating and lightfast largely
- Easy to store when not in use -
- Can be used with homes and restaurants, Commercial and residential applications
- PLEASE NOTE: Can be used for wood framed homes
- Use caution when assembling on stucco exterior. Proper installation is the responsibility of the buyer. Not intended for the use of motor vehicles. Not intended to be used in rain, snow, hail or strong winds. Sun shade only!
- Awning material: Polyester fabric
- Holder material: Aluminum
- Product size: 4ftx2ft
- Aluminum Strip length: 23.6 inches
- Aluminum Strip diameter: 0.6”
- Available umbrella color: Blue
The Fine Print
Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.