Made of high quality tungsten metal, this ring is meant to last forever. Tungsten rings are virtually scratch proof and therefore won't ever lose their shine. This ring is 6 mm and has a smooth finished interior for superior comfort. It's Carbon Fiber Inlay adds a nice touch of elegance. With such a combination of style and quality, we are sure that you will wear it with pride. Tungsten carbide rings will not bend and will hold their shape and shine longer than any other ring due to the hardness of the Tungsten carbide
Tungsten Carbide Specifications
Tungsten carbide has become a popular material in the bridal jewelry industry due to its extreme hardness and high resistance to scratching. It is ranking ~9 on Mohs scale and it is roughly 10 times harder than 18k gold. Tungsten carbide has a high melting point at 2,870 °C (5,200 °F), a boiling point of 6,000 °C Tungsten carbide is approximately two times stiffer than steel, with a Young's modulus of approximately 550 GPa,(2) and is much denser than steel or titanium and can only be polished and finished with abrasives of superior hardness such as cubic boron nitride and diamond, in the form of powder, wheels, and compounds.
- Tungsten carbide is extremely hard and high resistance to scratching
- Tungsten carbide is roughly 10 times harder than 18k gold It is ranking ~9 on Mohs scale
- Tungsten carbide is approximately two times stiffer than steel
- Tungsten carbide has a high melting point at 2,870 °C (5,200 °F)
- Tungsten carbide has a boiling point of 6,000 °C (10,830 °F)
The Fine Print
Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.