Fete wine was produced in Lodi California which was named the 2015 wine region of the year by Wine Spectator Magazine. This petite sirah was grown in the same region that won the most medals out of any other area in the world at the 2016 San Francisco International wine competition.
Color: Beautiful dark purple with minor transparency.
Nose: Bing cherries and fresh brewed coffee.
Taste: Ripe cranberries up front with a full middle of cocoa and blackberry, lingering raspberry body with good balance and a big enough middle to round out its dry smooth finish.
"Must be 21+ to purchase. Signature upon delivery required.”
We can ship to CA, NV, NM, AZ, CO, CT, DC, FL, GA, ID, IL, IN, IA, KS, LA, MD, ME, MI, MN, MO, MT, NJ, NM, NC, OH, OR, RI, SC, TN, TX, VT, WA, WV, WI, WY.
The Fine Print
Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.
- This item is sold through the Groupon Store Fete Today, operated by Fete Today, Inc.
- The merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the fulfillment, delivery, care, quality, and pricing information of the advertised goods and services.
- This product is new.
- Product eligible for free returns within 30 days.
- Offer is not eligible for promo codes, but is eligible for Groupon Bucks.
- Shipping and handling charges for the order will be Free.
- U.S. shipments only.
- Does not ship to Alaska or Hawaii.
- Does not ship to PO boxes.
- Orders are typically delivered in 5-10 business days.