- Available Colors: Brown and Black
- Material: Links and Lace Genuine Cowhide Full grain Leather Belt
- Measurement: belt size 36 + 4.5 = 40.5 inches total strap length not including buckle
- Hardware: Vintage Antique Brass Plated Single Prong Buckle
- Features: folded leather links inserts with lace details
- Runs Short: Belt size need to be 2" larger than waist size or Measure where you wear the belt (through the loops of the pants) to order right belt size.
768 Men's Casual Genuine Cowhide Full grain Leather Link Belt. Our belts are measured from the line between the buckle and the leather to the middle hole at the other end plus four inches to get the total strap length. Choosing the correct belt size: the belt size needs to be 2" larger than your waist size to give allowance for you outfit. Depending how long you want the tail. Example: Belt size fitting: 32(fits 30" waist)34(fits 32" waist), 36(fits 34" waist), 38(fits 36" waist), 40(fits 38" waist), 42(fits 40" waist), 44(fits 42" waist)
Our measuring method is difference from other brands and to ensure the right fit it will be best to use a measuring tape to measure your waist or where the belt is supposed to be. Once you get your waist size you need to add 2" depending on how thick the fabrics are or how long you want the tail. Different brand of jeans and belts have their own sizing and is not accurate to use your pant size as your waist size due to these irregularities. In order to achieve the right fit we recommend adding 2 inches to a men's pant size. For example, someone who wears a size 34 pant would wear a size 36 in our belts. When the waist is an odd size, increase the belt size by 3 inches (size 37 wears a size 40 belt).
Genuine full-grain leather with slight blemishes, wrinkle, texture, marks and color gradation adds to its unique characteristics.
The Fine Print
Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.