- 100% Brand new and high quality!
- Brush hair : Synthetic brush hair
- Tapered Kabuki:Apply cream and liquid foundations onto the harder to reach contours of the face.
- Round Kabuki:Blend mineral products onto the skin.
- Angled Kabuki:Buff cream blush or bronzer onto the skin.
- Flat Kabuki:Application of liquid or cream products to flat areas of the face such as the forehead and cheeks.
- Flat Angled Kabuki:Blends foundation easily onto hard to reach areas of the face. Angle fits all areas of the face seamlessly. Works especially well on cheek bones and contours of the nose
- Precision Tapered:Exact placement of concealer in harder to reach areas such as around the eyes and nose, chin, and around the South.
- Precision Round:Apply eye shadow base or primer onto the lid.
- Precision Flat:Stipple concealer on sun spots, blemishes, and other small imperfections. Precision Flat Angled:Use for precise application of concealer products anywhere on the face. Works particularly well around the eyes and nose.
- Precision Angled:Apply product to areas such as the sides of the nose and the hollows of the cheeks.
The Fine Print
Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.