- Includes 20 dynamic colors and correction filters
- Includes 1 Attachment band (to attach gel to speedlight)
- Includes Storage pouch
- coverage area of 2.5” x 2.5” (65mm x 64mm)
- Tabbed design attaches quickly to any shoe-mount flash
- How are lighting gels typically used? Colored
lighting filters, or gels, are often used as accent lights, or to add
dramatic color to backgrounds or selected portions of a scene for
Correction filters are typically used to adjust the color temperature of a flash to better match other light sources to improve overall color balance in an image.
- What flash brands will the Gels fit?
With a coverage area of 2.5” x 2.5” (65mm x 64mm) Universal Gels are
large enough to cover even the largest flash heads, and they can be
creased or trimmed for smaller flash heads as desired.
These flash gels' innovative tabbed design allows them to be quickly attached to a wide range of shoe mount flash brands, including: Canon, Konica, Metz, Minolta, Nikon, Nissin, Olympus, Panasonic, Pentax, Quantum, Sigma, Sony, Vivitar, Oloong, Yongnuo and Triopo.
- How do Universal Gels attach? You do not need to buy expensive or bulky holders, or use annoyingly sticky hook-and-loop to attach the Gels to your flash.
Included with each Gels Universal Kit is the Gel-Band. AGPTEK Universal Gels unique tabbed design means that they quickly attach to almost all standard shoe mount flashes. To attach, simply slip the tabbed ends of the Universal Gel under the Gel-Band to secure it to the flash.
- Kit Includes: • 20 Flash Gels (One each of 20 different colors)
• 1 Attachment band (to attach gel to speedlight)
• Storage pouch
- Package Dimensions 7 x 4.6 x 0.5 inches
The Fine Print
Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.