- Amazing Omega NKO® Neptune Krill is sustainably harvested under stricter regulatory standards from the oceans of Antarctica. Amazing Omega NKO® Neptune Krill oil is clinically tested and scientifically validated to contains up to seven times more antioxidant astaxanthin than other krill oils.
- As an antioxidant, it may support the body's natural ability to protect itself from the effects of free radicals. Amazing Omega Neptune Krill Oil Softgels are an ideal supplement for omega-3s, which supports Cardiovascular, Joint and Brain health and healthy Blood Lipid levels. This is the only Halal certified krill oil.
- Krill Oil is a great alternative to fish oil, the Omega-3 attached to phospholipids in NKO® Neptune Krill oil is 2.5 times more bioavailable than fish oil. Krill oil has no fishy aftetaste and is easier to digest and absorb. Plus it contains extra antioxidants.
- All Amazing Nutrition products are manufactured in accordance with Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP), among the highest standards in the world.
- All products are proudly made in USA with Guaranteed Purity & Potency. All products are Third Party Tested. We do not compromise on quality, products are free of Artificial ingredients, Stearates, Sulphates, Dioxides and Laurates.
Amazing Omega NKO® Neptune Krill is made exclusively from Antarctic krill species, also called Euphausia superb. The waters around Antarctica are pristinely clean, meaning that krill harvested from there are clean and free of contaminates. Amazing Omega Neptune Krill is sustainably harvested under stricter regulatory standards, clinically tested and scientifically to ensure purity and potency. Neptune focuses on harvesting the krill's natural astaxanthin, a kind of antioxidant that helps maintain the krill's high levels of omega-3s.
Omega-3s are a great food supplement to support overall well-being. Krill Oil Softgels are an exceptionally good source of omega-3 fatty acids. Omega-3 supports cardiovascular health by helping to lowering the level of triglycerides present in the blood and helping to maintain existing healthy cholesterol and blood pressure levels. Omega-3s support joint health, they have anti-inflammatory properties that may help to reduce swelling, stiffness, and joint pain caused due to inflammation. The omega-3 fatty acid are also known as docosahexaenoic acid (DHA), an important ingredient for optimal brain function. DHA is instrumental in the function of brain cell membranes, which are important for the transmission of brain signals helping to improve communication between the brain cells.Krillrill Krill Krill Oil Better than Fish Oil Traditionally, fish oil is a great way to get omega-3s naturally. However, some people dislike fish oil for its fishy aftertaste. Fish oil can also be difficult to digest and cause gaseousness. Luckily, krill oil is a relatively recently harvested source that may be superior to fish oil in many ways. The omega-3s in krill oil are part of a phospholid molecule, which makes them easier for your body to absorb and digest. Krill oil is also a great source of an antioxidant called astaxanthin.
“These claims have not been evaluated by the FDA.”
The Fine Print
Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.