Available Sizes and Quantity :
- CO35MEA = Medium (Case of 25 Units)
- CO35M = Medium (Case of 25 Units)
- CO35LEA = Large (1 Unit)
- CO35L = Large (Case of 25 Units)
- CO35XLEA = XLarge (1 Unit)
- CO35XL = XLarge (Case of 25 Units)
- CO35XXLEA = 2XLarge (1 Unit)
- CO35XXL = 2XLarge (Case of 25 Units)
- CO35XXXLEA = 3XLarge (1 Unit)
- CO35XXXL = 3XLarge (Case of 25 Units)
- CO35XXXXLEA = 4XLarge (1 Unit)
- CO35XXXXL = 4XLarge (Case of 25 Units)
- CO35XXXXXLEA = 5XLarge (1 Unit)
- CO35XXXXXL = 5XLarge (Case of 25 Units)
Personal protective equipment comes in many shapes and sizes. Sometimes, a simple poly apron will serve your needs. For others, more of a full-body approach is necessary. It's those times that you should turn to AMMEX Coveralls.
These poly-spun coveralls are made of 100% spun-bond polypropylene and are latex-free, which means they will not aggravate latex sensitivities. The fabric is 35-gram weight, so they are durable.
They're gusseted at stress points to provide extra reinforcement against tearing, and the collar is double poly to reduce splaying. The elastic around each wrist and ankle is gentle yet keeps debris out, especially helpful if you are working in dirty, buggy crawl spaces, or in attics where fiberglass insulation may be a factor. The fabric is breathable to help reduce buildup of perspiration. The long zipper down the front makes it easy to slip out for a break, or put on a new coverall when you need it.
AMMEX Coveralls are commonly used for cleaning, painting, home inspections, and any job where clothing needs to be protected. They are sold 25 per case and are available in an extended size range from medium to 5XL. We recommend wearing one size above what you would normally wear to account for your work attire. When the job demands a little more protection, don't be caught without. Make sure you have the tools you need, beginning with AMMEX Coveralls.
The Fine Print
Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.