Use for reshaping metal, car body work, rounding metal edges, riveting, carbon round steel head, anti-vibration ergonomic fiberglass handle.
- This ball peen hammer is ideal for blacksmiths, silversmiths, iron workers, wielders, pipefitters, millwrights, gunsmiths, and metallurgists. It's especially useful for mechanics in car restoration, body work, collision and motor repair, as well as anyone who needs to work with metal.
- Using the carbon steel head with its 1.42-inch round face you can finish or straighten, shape, flatten and reshape metal surfaces. Also great for rounding off edges of metal pins and fasteners and riveting.
- Its 12-inch fiberglass handle has anti-vibration technology and its ergonomic design allows for multiple grip positions.
- It can be easily placed in your tool-box. Its measurements are 13.58 x 4.6 x 1.3 inches and the total weight is 33.86 oz. Lightweight and practical.
- This practical tool is extremely sturdy, made of quality materials, it won't slip off your hands, its accurate and the price is phenomenal as well.
The Fine Print
This item is sold through the Groupon Store Comex Global USA, LLC, operated by Comex Global USA, LLC.
The merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the fulfillment, delivery, care, quality, and pricing information of the advertised goods and services.