- Tons of bands for tons of fun. 100 high quality Bandit Bands®.
- Four inches unstretched. 1/4 inch wide.
- Perfect for precision shooting.
- Easy to load and shoot in semi-automatic or rapid-fire succession
- Free online video tutorial with the Banded Bandit featuring tips for precision and safe shooting.
Bandit Bands® feature 100 rounds of replacement ammo made from high quality rubber. Bandit Bands® are red in color and are 4 inches long (unstretched) and ⅛ in. wide. They contain the perfect amount of stretch to allow for extended flight time and highly accurate shooting. Bandit Bands® can be used with any rubber band guns you see fit, but are specially designed to be used with our eight-inch long Banded Bandit® Six Shooter.
The Banded Bandit® Six Shooter can shoot up to six rounds in semi-automatic, rapid-fire succession. Simply load the bands from the back of the loader spoke to the front. For more accuracy, give each rubber band a single, half twist when loading to remove slack and variation. But don’t worry, if this doesn’t make sense in written form, the Banded Bandit himself will show you exactly how it’s done in a free, online video tutorial.
Add the Banded Bandit® Bands, and our Banded Bandit® Six Shooter to your cart today. In two days time, your kids’ll be yeehawin’ their way to some good, old fashioned cowboy fun.
The Fine Print
Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.