- No fire or electricity required. The heat pack reacts with a small amount of water to heat for up to 30 minutes
- Eco-friendly, non-toxic and biodegradable heat packets available in multiple sizes
- The stainless container is great for storing & traveling with food with its airtight and leak-proof lid
- Reheat foods safely with high-quality rust-resistant type 304 stainless steel
- BPA, phthalate, pvc & lead free
- Two 28 oz stoves (BC-003)
- Four 13 oz Cafe Cooker Mugs (BC-004)
- 4 Neoprene sleeves, 1 for each mug
- 10 large 50 g heating packs
- 20 medium 20 g heating packs
PLEASE NOTE: The outer container gets very hot immediately after the heat packs are activated – please use caution. The cookware produces heat and steam. Protect the heat pack from water or moisture before use by keeping heat pack outer pouch sealed until ready to use. Once open, activate the heat pack within one hour. After use, allow heat packs to fully cool before disposing in trash. Do not open the actual heat pack at any time. Keep away from fire and other ignition sources. Store and use the flameless cookware in a well-ventilated area.
The Fine Print
Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.