- Wire frame technology allows frame to flex to match facial anatomy, and the nose bridge self-adjusts to each individual’s face.
- High quality fog-resistance polarized lenses with UV protection for crystal clear visual field: Polarized lenses not only filter light and eliminate the glare reflected off shiny surfaces, such as water, but also increase the color contrast for sharper vision and improved perception to protect your eyes from UV rays, glare and intense light, especially ideal for swimming in the bright sun! Great for triathlon, open water and training!
- Curved lenses provide a huge visual field that makes the swimmer feel comfortable and more aware of their aquatic surroundings. You can see clearly underwater and enjoy swimming as long as you want while swimming for training and reaction.
- Soft thermoplastic frame provides unmatched comfort and seal. High quality chlorine proof silicone split strap holds goggle in place with extra comfort.
- Push button strap adjustment: Adjusting the strap is easy. Push the buttons on each side of the frame to release the strap and adjust to the desired length. Simply release the button to lock the strap in place.
The Barracuda Triton Polarized swim goggle uses a unique embedded rubber wire to help the frame alter its shape to match the contours and angles of each individual’s facial bone structure. As the Triton frame moves to match the wearer’s face, it creates a seal that is more comfortable than any other frame on the market. The curved lenses provide a huge visual field that makes the swimmer feel comfortable and more aware of their aquatic surroundings. The Triton nose bridge self-adjusts to each individual’s face. Silicone straps are chlorine proof and adjust with the touch of a button, and the nose bridge self-adjusts to the correct position. State of the art, anti-fog treatment keeps the vision crystal clear for hours of swimming enjoyment.
The Fine Print
Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.