A pattern appears on the back of this package to help you better gauge the exact measurements to cut out. Best of all you can create your own fabric button without any sewing necessary.
Easy Step by Step Directions:
1. Place the pattern on the fabric, draw a circle around and leave a margin of approximately 1/4". (edges will not be revealed in the finalized project).
2. Cut out the fabric, wrap it around the button top. Carefully center and place the wrapped button top into the rubber base.
3. Fold over the margins inside and tuck it into the base.
4. Take the backing, make sure it sits straight into the shell and is aligned with the button
5. Place the pusher over the backing and firmly press down until it snaps into place (check for a faint pop).
6. Achieve a really nice finish with your buttons for any project around the house, accessories and garments.
The Fine Print
Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.