Bea Luz Exfoliating Foot-Peel Masks is designed to Soften and Smooth Feet.
- Exfoliates without any scrubbing, filing, or scraping
- Helps smooth calluses
- Addresses rough heels
How to Use:
1. After cleaning and drying the feet, take out the foot mask from the packet, and cut off the seal of the foot mask with scissors.
2. Put on the foot mask, and press the outer layer of the mask to get the feet close to the essence. Tear off the red double-sided film from inside and the seal opening. (You can wear common socks and keep the mask close to the skin, so as to facilitate walking and work.)
3. About 2 hours later, remove the foot mask and rinse out before wiping out with a dry towel.
4. After foot cleansing, apply some foot lotion to keep the feet moist and smooth. After 5-7 days, the horny layers will gradually fall off from the feet. The result will be better if you use hot water to soak feet after 4 days.
5. About 1-2 weeks later, the horny layers will all fall off, leaving the baby-like smooth and tender feet.
6. Initially use it every 3-4 weeks, and then use it regularly according to the speed of individual keratin proliferation.
1.If there are wound, swelling, itching, inflammation or other abnormalities on the foot, please stop using it.
2.In case of allergy or sensitive skin, please do not use it.
3.If it has to adapt to the skin, please discontinue use.
Please keep it out of reach of kids. Avoid heat and direct sunlight. Put in under low temperature. Don’t leave it unpacked for re-use.
Water, glycerin acid, urea, PEG-40 hydrogenated castor oil, polyquaternium-10, alcohol, salicylic acid, sodium hydroxide, vitamin E
The Fine Print
Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.