- Exfoliating scrub - simply mix the Lyfetrition Bentonite Clay with a little apple cider vinegar and make a thick paste. Rub the paste in a circular motion over your face and neck and rinse with warm water. For added exfoliating power, add a teaspoon of coffee grounds. Follow up exfoliation with a light layer of moisturizing coconut oil.
- Detoxifying bath - Add ¼ cup of Lyfetrition Bentonite Clay to your bath water along with some lavender essential oil for a relaxing and detoxifying bath that will leave your skin smooth and refreshed
- Toothpaste - Mix a little Lyfetrition Bentonite Clay with your regular toothpaste. The clay will help draw toxins out of your oral cavity. You can even mix ½ teaspoon of clay in with a 1/4 cup of water and use as a rinse to draw impurities from your mouth.
- Baby powder - To ease the soreness and inflammation of a rash, sprinkle a little Lyfetrition Bentonite Clay on your baby. You can also mix some clay with a little water to form a healing mask for the sore area.
- Fight off morning sickness - Pregnant women who find themselves a bit queasy may get relief when they take ½ teaspoon of Lyfetrition Bentonite Clay in water a couple times a day.
The Fine Print
Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.