Biofreeze Professional effectively alleviates pain from backaches, arthritis, sore muscles and joints, sprains, strains, and bruises. The 3 ounce Roll-On is great for hands-on application with a massaging roller ball.
Our optimized proprietary formula is made with U.S. Pharmacopeia-grade ingredients. This dye-free formula is free of parabens and propylene glycol.
- Our best topical pain relieving gel featuring what people love about Biofreeze with longer-lasting results
- Optimized, fast-acting proprietary formula containing no dyes
- Smoother consistency for an easier application
- Made with USP-grade ingredients and is free of parabens and propylene glycol
- The Roll-Ons provide a hands-on application with a massaging roller ball
Active ingredients: Menthol USP 5%
Inactive ingredients: Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Arctium Lappa Root (Burdock) Extract, Arnica Montana Flower Extract, Boswellia Carterii Resin Extract, Calendula Officinalis Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Carbomer, Glycerin, Ilex Paraguariensis Leaf Extract, Isopropyl Alcohol, Isopropyl Myristate, Melissa Officinalis (Lemon Balm) Leaf Extract, Silica, Tocopheryl Acetate, Triethanolamine, Water
Uses: Temporary relief from minor aches and pains of sore muscles & joints associated with: arthritis, backache, strains and sprains
For external use only.
Flammable: Keep away from heat or open flame.
Ask a doctor before use if you have sensitive skin.
When using this product:
Avoid contact with the eyes or mucous membranes
- Do not apply to wounds or damaged skin
- Do not use with other ointments, creams, sprays or liniments
- Do not apply to irritated skin or if excessive irritation develops
- Do not bandage
- Wash hands after use with cool water
- Do not use with heating pad or device
Stop use and ask a doctor if condition worsens, if symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clears up and reoccurs Ask a health professional before use if pregnant or breast feeding.
Keep out of reach of children: if accidentally ingested, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
Adults and children 2 years of age and older: Apply on to the affected areas not more than 4 times daily; massage not necessary.
Children under 2 years of age: consult a physician Find a professional selling Biofreeze near you.
The Fine Print
Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.