• Call alert: You can check your calls in the watch via Bluetooth in case missing any important calls.
• Remote camera: Control your smart phone to take photos, you can enjoy the pleasure on your wrist.
• Pedometer / Sleep monitor / Sedentary reminder: Take care of your health, help you develop good living habits.
• Alarm alert: Turn on this function, your smart watch will vibrate or ring to remind you what time it is.
• No need charging: You don't need to worry about charging problem because it has 3 month battery life. Note: iOS system only supports Bluetooth function.
Brand: Elephone Bluetooth
version: Bluetooth 4.0
Waterproof Rating : IP53
Bluetooth calling: Phone call reminder
Health tracker: Pedometer,Sedentary reminder,Sleep monitor
Remote Control: Camera remote
Other Functions: Alarm
Alert type: Ring,Vibration
Battery Capacity: 210mAh
People: Unisex watch
Dial and Band
Shape of the dial: Round
Case material: Stainless Steel
Band material: Leather
Compatible OS: Android,IOS
Compatability: Android 4.3 / iOS 7.0 and above system
Weight and Size
Dial size: 4.1 x 4.1 x 1.0 cm / 1.61 x 1.61 x 0.39 inches
Product size (L x W x H): 21.00 x 4.10 x 1.00 cm / 8.27 x 1.61 x 0.39 inches
Package size (L x W x H): 20.00 x 20.00 x 4.50 cm / 7.87 x 7.87 x 1.77 inches
Product weight: 0.130 kg
Package weight: 0.692 kg
Package Contents: 1 x Elephone W2 Smart Watch, 2 x Button Battery, 1 x English and Chinese Manual, 1 x Screwdriver
Notice:Do not ship to Canada
FAQ for Smart Watch and Wristband
1. Q: I can’t charge my watch / bracelet and it doesn’t power on, what should I do?
A: If this is the first time you’ve charged your watch / bracelet, please use the adapter to power it, charge it for more than 3 hours, then press the button to start it; If you have not used the watch / bracelet for a long time without charging it, the battery would have opened the UVP function. In this situation, you need to activate the battery before using. (You can go to the phone repair shop to activate the battery).
2. Q: Why can’t I connect with Bluetooth?
A: 1. If the phone's Bluetooth version is lower than the watch's / bracelet’s, they will not be able to pair;
2. If the phone's Bluetooth version is equal to or higher than the watch's / bracelet’s, but is initially unable to pair, then you need to clear the Bluetooth connection history on the phone, scan and re-connect again.
3. Q: The watch / bracelet icon shows that it has paired over Bluetooth, however the APP cannot sync data. How do I resolve this?
A: Generally it is caused by the Bluetooth of the phone. Please close the APP first, restart the Bluetooth connection and re-pair the two devices. If the above step does not work, please restart your phone and try to pair the devices again.
4. Q: Why does my watch / bracelet frequently lose connection with my phone?
A: Please check if your phone or other security software has set the APP as a trusted APP or not. This is required to pair the two devices. If it hasn’t, please set it as trusted APP and try again.
5. Q: Why am I unable to connect with the APP?
A: Please making sure the OS of your phone is within the range that the smart watch / bracelet supports.
The Fine Print
Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.