• Reduces Stretch Marks: Ideal For Home Treatments Of Problem Areas. Reduces Stretch Marks
• Reduces Cellulite: Good For Cellulite Immediate Long-Term Inch Loss. Also, Acts As A Slimming Body Wrap To Battle Bloating
• Clears Psoriasis: Soothes Psoriasis And Eczema, Toxins Are Drawn From The Body.
1. Boil a kettle of water
2. Open the wraps and put them in a bowl. Set aside the clips. Pour the boiling water into the bowl enough to cover the bandages and let it soak for10-15 minutes.
3. Open one sachet(15g) of the powder and pour it into the bowl, mix with water(15ml). Stir rigidly until smooth clay forms.
4. Apply clay on the desired area. Gently wring out excess water from the soaked bandages so they are not dripping.
Please be sure that Water is not hot when wringing out or applying the bandage to the skin. If needed, top off with cold water so water feels warm to the skin.
5. Place wrap firmly but comfortably around the area where the clay was applied. Do not over tighten as it may restrict circulation or become uncomfortable. When you have reached the end of the wrap, simply secure with the provided clips.
6. Once done the wrapping, it is very important to keep the area warm. For best results, place a towel or cling wrap over the treated area.
7. Leave on skin for one hour.
8. Unwrap and wipe off excess clay. There is no need to shower.
9. Wash bandages in the warm cycle and dry in the medium heat.It is recommended that you measure the area to be treated before and after the use of the product to see the results. Insist on using. Longer time use, better effects you can see.
The Fine Print
Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.