- High Performance Cat6, 30 AWG, UL Listed, RJ45 Ethernet Patch Cable provides universal connectivity for LAN network components
- Cat6 performance at a Cat5e price but with higher bandwidth; Future-proof your network for 10-Gigabit Ethernet (backwards compatible with any existing Fast Ethernet and Gigabit Ethernet); Meets or exceeds Category 6 performance in compliance with the TIA/EIA 568-C.2 standard
- The connectors with gold-plated contacts, molded strain-relief boots, and snagless molds resist corrosion, provide durability, and ensure a secure connection; Bare copper conductors enhance cable performance and comply with UL 444 specifications for communications cables
- Flat, flexible, and durable Cat6 cable with high bandwidth of up to 550 MHz guarantees high-speed data transfer for server applications, cloud computing, video surveillance, and online high-definition video streaming
The Cable Matters Cat6 Snagless Flat Network Patch Cable is designed with advanced technology and achieves flexibility and portability without sacrificing performance. It fits into even the tightest spaces and gives a neater, less cluttered appearance to your desktop or wall outlet. Customize and organize your home or office network with our cost-effective and highly rated 5-pack Cat6 cables.
Built for Future-Proof Speed and Reliable Connectivity
This cable provides exceptional transmission performance and low signal losses. It supports up to 550 MHz and is suitable for Fast Ethernet, Gigabit Ethernet, and 10-Gigabit Ethernet. All Cable Matters Cat6 cables are made of 100% bare copper wire as opposed to copper clad aluminum (CCA) wire, therefore fully compliant with UL Code 444, which requires pure bare copper wire in communications cables. Cable Matters Cat6 patch and bulk cables are used by data centers around the world.
- Cable Type: CAT6 4-Pair UTP
- Outside Diameter: 6.2 ± 0.2 mm (0.24 ± 0.01 inch)
- Connector Type: RJ45
- Conductor Material: 100% Bare Copper
- Contact Plating: 50 Micron Gold Plated
- Conductor Gauge: 30 AWG
- Cable Performance: Up to 550 MHz
- Cable Structure: Stranded
- UL Listed, TIA/EIA 568-C.2 Verified, RoHS Compliant
5 x Flat Cat 6 Patch Cables in 5 Feet in Blue
Warranty and Support
Cable Matters® offers lifetime technical support as an integral part of our commitment to provide industry leading solutions. Contact Cable Matters for assistance.
This product is backed by a limited one-year warranty. The warranty covers parts and labor costs only. Cable Matters does not warrant its products from defects or damages arising from misuse, abuse, or normal wear.
Limitation of Liability
In no event shall Cable Matters Inc. (including their officers, directors, employees or agents) be liable for any damages (whether direct or indirect, special, punitive, incidental, consequential, or otherwise), loss of profits, loss of business, or any pecuniary loss, arising out of, or related to the use of this product exceeding the actual price paid for the product (as allowed by state law).