Nikon EN-EL9 / EN-EL9A
Camera Batteries Features:
- Battery Type: Li-ion.
- 100% Compatible with original manufacturer equipment.
- Absolutely no memory effect so that you can charge battery at anytime.
- Integrated microchip prevents overcharging & lengthens battery life.
- Capacity: 7.4v 1800mAh (Will NOT affect battery compatibility)
Works in the following devices:
Replaces the following OEM battery part numbers:
- NIKON EN-EL9
- New MaximalPower™ FC500 Charger with USB port.
- 100% Compatible with original manufacturer equipments.
- Charger is designed with a foldable A/C plug that can work with any North American Power or European Socket.
- Charger comes with a D/C car charger adapter, so you can charge your batteries anywhere in the world.
- USB Port lets you charger your phone, mp3 player, and other accessories at the same time.
- Quick charge with Automatic Constant Current Control prevents battery from overcharging, short circuit, and electronic shock.
- Smart LED indicator shows charging status (Red = Charging / Green = Charged)
- Input: AC 100V-240V 50/60Hz Max 150mA (Wall) or DC 12V-24V (Car)
- Output: DC4.2V=600mA
Please FULLY CHARGE your rechargeable batteries before first use. When in doubt, leave your batteries to charge overnight (8 hours) to ensure a full charge.
Please FULLY CYCLE your Li-ion batteries (fully charge, then fully discharge them) at least once before regular use.
To discharge your battery, please simply use the battery in your device as normal, but do not recharge your battery until it is complete discharged and your device no long operates.
Please FULLY CHARGE your batteries a SECOND TIME after completing a cycle. Once this second charging is complete, you may now use and/or charge your batteries as much or as little as needed, all without fear of creating a memory.
DO NOT fully charge your Li-ion batteries before storing them for long periods of time. Discharge them close to half a charge first.
The Fine Print
Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.