- Everyday Casual Watch - Complements Wardrobe
- Calfskin Leather Wrist Band - Black
- Strap Secures to Wrist Without Irritation
- White Dial Protected by Strong Mineral Crystal Shell 24mm Stainless Steel Gold-Tone Case
- Water Resistant to 100 Feet
- Japanese Quartz Movement
- Accurate Analog Timekeeping to +/- 20 Seconds per Month
- Date Display
- 3 Hands - Hours, Minutes and Seconds
- Battery Lasts Approximately 3 Years
Quality Construction and Attractive Design
The Casio Standard Collection LTP-V002GL-7BUDF watch is an imported timepiece made with quality materials. The dial is shelled by a strong mineral crystal and a resilient 24mm stainless steel gold-tone case. The strap is made of calfskin leather and stays fastened securely to your wrist without irritating it. The watch is 100' water resistant. With a white dial that pops and a black calfskin leather band, this wristwatch has a nice casual look to match the quality materials.
This watch tells time with Japanese quartz movement. It has a date display in addition to regular analog timekeeping. It features 3 hands for hours, minutes and seconds. It's accurate to +/- 20 seconds per month. It's built for durability, lasting approximately 3 years on its SR626SW battery.
Measures: 4.8" x 2.25" x 3.25"
The Fine Print
Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.