Chocolate Chip Cookies

Sold by Zen Sweets by Mandy

Up to 45% Off

Product Details


Delicious chocolate chip cookies.*Contains peanut butter

12 cookies

Chocolate Chip Cookies: Chocolate chunks, peanut butter, unbleached all-purpose flour, eggs, butter, brown sugar

Weight: 15 oz

Nutrition Facts
Amount Per 1 cookie, medium (2-1/4" dia) (16 g) Calories 78 % Daily Value* Total Fat 4.5 g 6% Saturated fat 2.3 g 11% Polyunsaturated fat 0.7 g Monounsaturated fat 1.3 g Cholesterol 11 mg 3% Sodium 55 mg 2% Potassium 35 mg 1% Total Carbohydrate 9 g 3% Protein 0.9 g 1% Vitamin A 1% Vitamin C 0% Calcium 0% Iron 2% Vitamin D 0% Vitamin B-6 0% Vitamin B-12 0% Magnesium 2% *Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.

The Fine Print


  • This item is sold through the Groupon Store Zen Sweets by Mandy , operated by Zen Sweets By Mandy LLC.
  • The merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the fulfillment, delivery, care, quality, and pricing information of the advertised goods and services.
  • This product is new.
  • This is a FINAL SALE; no returns or refunds unless defective.
  • Offer is not eligible for promo codes, but is eligible for Groupon Bucks.
  • Shipping and handling charges for the order will be $9.95.
  • U.S. shipments only.
  • Does not ship to Alaska or Hawaii.
  • Orders are typically delivered in 5-10 business days.
Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.

By purchasing this deal you'll unlock points which can be spent on discounts and rewards. Every 5,000 points can be redeemed for $5 Off your next purchase.