The US Pro 2000 2nd Edition is a clinical grade therapeutic ultrasound device that generates deep heat through ultrasound energy. The pulsed sound waves travel deep into the tissue and induce vasodilation, which helps increase blood flow to the treated area and is found to help relieve pain and reduce muscle spasms. Equipped with a head warming feature on an ergonomically designed sound head for increased patient comfort. With three output intensities and three treatment time selections, the US Pro 2000 2nd Edition can provide a wide range of therapy treatments. Sound head is watertight for use in underwater therapy (for 30 mins at depth of 1 meter). Complete with hard carrying case, ultrasound gel, AC/DC adaptor, instruction manual and a quick start guide. Acoustic Frequency: 1 MHz Plus or minus 10%. Temporal Maximum Output: 6.4 W Plus or minus 20% (duty factor 100%). Head Warming Preheat Time: 3 minutes max. Pulse Repetition Rate: 100 Hz Plus or minus 10%. Duty Factor (L, M, H): 5%, 50%, 100%. Treatment Time: 5, 10, 15 minutes. Effective Radiating Area (ERA): 4.0 cm, 2 Plus or minus 20%. Beam Nonuniformity Ratio (BNR): 5.0 max. Wave Form: Pulsed, Continuous.
- Operates in continuous mode (100% Duty Cycle). Head warming feature pre-heats up to 95degF the sound head applicator for increased patient comfort.
- Watertight for use in underwater therapy for 30 mins at a depth of 1 meter (Ultrasound head only - IPX7). Three output intensities selections.
- Comes complete with device, ultrasound gel, AC/DC adaptor, hard carrying case, quick start guide and instruction manual.
- Three treatment times (5 min, 10 min or 15 min). Small, ergonomic design that is easy to hold and portable.
- Dimension: 2.375"Lx9"Hx1"W. Weight: 2 Lbs.
- Model No : 1318-DU3035
The Fine Print
Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.