The result: Fragrant extra virgin olive oil of the highest quality with a light scent and subtle after taste. The thyme flavor is remarkable absent upon initial tasting allowing you to appreciate the olive oil itself, but then gives a clean thyme after taste that is just present enough to be pleasant.
Ideal for: This olive oil is ideal over hummus, roasts and pasta, great to use in marinades, dips and dressings.Acidity - 0,2%Volume - 250ml/8.45oz
Acidity < 0,2%
Volume - 250ml/8.45oz per bottle
Packaging. One of the biggest steps we're taking to highlight the exquisite quality of D'Oro Selections and distinguish ourselves above all the other companies, is to package our products in the best glass ever, MIRON violet glass. Its stylish design is elegant, its craftsmanship is par excellence from all other competitors, and its protective functionality is founded on sound scientific studies. All these advantages would then be passed on to you.MIRON is the only kind in its class to conclusively provide these key characteristics:
- Protective immunity from the degradation caused by artificial and natural lights
- Absorbs only the unique healing frequencies from the solar source; ultraviolet and infrared
- Preserves the inherent biophotons of organic contents in molecular congruency
- Positively enhances the life energy, flavor and aroma of precious oils
- Infinitely increases olive oils shelf life, genetic stability and health promoting vitality
The Fine Print
Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.