- Power source - CR2032 battery included
- App (free)
How To Use
- Every morning, take your temperature under your tongue.
- Confirm menstruation on the days you have it.
- Daysy evaluates your data and calculates your fertility status for the next 24 hours
- Monitor will determine and display the time of ovulation in the female body by taking your daily basal body temperature through color display:
- Red = fertile
- Red days are when to plan for a baby.
- Red blinking = predicted ovulation day
- Green = infertile
- Green days will not lead to pregnancy.
- Yellow = learning phase/cycle fluctuations
- Daysy needs to learn more about you. If preventing pregnancy, treat as red days.
- Optional free app to sync and track past, current and predicted fertility status, temperature curve, cycle statistics, and Ask an Expert feature to contact support staff
Good to Know
- Android and Apple compatible
- Clinically proven 99.3% accuracy
- 2 year manufacturer warranty with 5 year life expectancy
- 5 inches, 1.5 oz
- Clean with soft cloth and mild soap or light alcohol.
The Fine Print
Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.