- Flangeless design & micro-perf grille minimize visibility
- Simple to install — no spackle work required
- 5-3/8" (13.55 cm)diameter matches mini recessed lighting fixtures
- Latest generation BDSS drivers for audiophile-grade sound quality
- Pivoting Pure Aluminum dome tweeters
- Axially Aligned design ensures broad, balanced coverage area
- GaussGrip™ magnetic grille fasteners
- Adjustable high-definition crossover
- Optional fire-rated enclosures
- Cast PolyStone(TM) baskets for rigidity without "ringing"
Definitive's Disappearing In-Wall Speakers Just May be the "Holy Grail" of Built-in Speakers You want great sound everywhere in your home, but you may not always have room for or want the visual intrusion of free-standing speakers. Built-in flushmount speakers seem to be the answer but in practice they don't exactly disappear in the room, in fact many "in-wall" speakers call attention to themselves and create friction between your decorator and your audiophile sensibilities. Worse yet, most built-in speakers fall short on the performance end as well. Would Definitive allow you to suffer with bad sound? Oh no, no, no.
Definitive's Disappearing® In-Wall series speakers feature near-invisibility thanks to their small diameters, hidden flange design, and low profile micro-perf grilles. They are as easy to install as traditional flanged flush-mount speakers, and don't require custom sheetrock/spackle skills to install yet they are practically invisible. The DI 4.5R is a mere 5-3/8" (13.55 cm) in diameter, about the same size as the mini recessed lighting fixtures that are all the rage in lighting design today.
The Fine Print
Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.