- Flangeless design & micro-perf grille minimize visibility
- Simple to install — no spackle work required
- 9-3/4" (24.8cm)total visible diameter is smaller than competing nominal 8" models.
- Perfect for use as side/rear surround speakers in home theater systems
- Latest generation BDSS drivers for audiophile-grade sound quality
- Pivoting Pure Aluminum dome tweeters
- Axially Aligned design ensures broad, balanced coverage area
- GaussGrip™ magnetic grille fasteners
- Adjustable high-definition crossover
- Optional fire-rated enclosures
- Cast PolyStone™ baskets for rigidity without "ringing"
Definitive's Disappearing In-Wall Speakers Just May be the "Holy Grail" of Built-in Speakers You want great sound everywhere in your home, but you may not always have room for or want the visual intrusion of free-standing speakers. Built-in flushmount speakers seem to be the answer but in practice they don't exactly disappear in the room, in fact many "in-wall" speakers call attention to themselves and create friction between your decorator and your audiophile sensibilities. Worse yet, most built-in speakers fall short on the performance end as well. Would Definitive allow you to suffer with bad sound? Oh no, no, no!
Definitive's Disappearing™ In-Wall series speakers feature near-invisibility thanks to their small diameters, hidden flange design, and low profile micro-perf grilles. They are as easy to install as traditional flanged flush-mount speakers, and don't require custom sheetrock/spackle skills to install yet they are practically invisible. The DI 8R grille is a mere 9-3/4" (24.8 cm)in diameter,noticebaly smaller than competing 8" in-ceiling speaker. With Definitive's DI Series you get more sound per square inch of visible speaker.
The Fine Print
Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.