This item can be worked with the Petsafe Electric Shock Anti Bark Collar together so that you can control 2 or more dogs
Applicated for dogs or other pets training.
Whenever you experience a malfunction, you will need to do a Test Loop to determine which component - collar, wall transmitter, or yard wire - is not working.
To perform the Test Loop procedure:
1. Make a test loop using a piece of wire at least 4 meters in length.
2. Remove the existing wire from your wall transmitter.
3. Insert the two ends of the test loop wire into the wall transmitter.
4. Turn the field width knob to a low setting.
5. Place the test light on the collar receiver. With the collar in hand, move outside the field and approach the test loop. Make a mental note of the distance between the collar and the wire when the collar activates.
6. Turn the field width knob to a medium setting.
7. Back away from the wire and approach it again. Determine the distance between the collar and the wire when the collar activates. The distance should be greater on the medium range setting.
8. If more than one collar receiver is used with the system, repeat the above test on each collar.
Product Dimensions: 11.8 x 7.5 x 2.5 inches
Shipping Weight: 1.4 pounds
The Fine Print
Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.