- Box size: 10" x 14" x 2.37". Finished Puzzle Size: 19.25" x 26.5".
- In 1969, Emerald Bay was recognized as a National Natural Landmark by the Federal Department of the Interior. In 1994, California State Parks included the surrounding water of the bay as a part of the park, making Emerald Bay one of the first underwater parks of its type in the state, protecting the various wrecks and other items on the bay's bottom.
- Strong high-quality puzzle pieces.
- Made from recycled board and printed with vegetable based ink.
- This superior quality puzzle will delight and educate all at the same time.
The Fine Print
Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.