EuroGraphics Puzzles Path Through the Wheat Fields by Claude Monet
Sold by You Are My Everything Store
EuroGraphics Path through the Wheat Fields by Claude Monet 1000-Piece Puzzle
- Box size: 10" x 14" x 2.37". Finished Puzzle Size: 19.25" x 26.5".
- Claude Monet (1840 1926), was a founder of French impressionist
painting, and the most consistent and prolific practitioner of the
movement's philosophy of expressing one's perceptions before nature.
- Strong high-quality puzzle pieces.
- Made from recycled board and printed with vegetable based ink.
- This superior quality puzzle will delight and educate all at the same time.
The Fine Print
Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.
- This item is sold through the Groupon Store You Are My Everything Store, operated by Yame Inc..
- The merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the fulfillment, delivery, care, quality, and pricing information of the advertised goods and services.
- This product is new.
- This is a FINAL SALE; no returns or refunds unless defective.
- Offer is not eligible for promo codes, but is eligible for Groupon Bucks.
- Shipping and handling charges for the order will be $5.95.
- U.S. shipments only.
- Does not ship to Alaska or Hawaii.
- Does not ship to PO boxes.
- Orders are typically delivered in 5-10 business days.