- Box size: 10" x 14" x 2.37". Finished Puzzle Size: 19.25" x 26.5".
- Raffaello Sanzio da Urbino (1483 –1520), better known simply as Raphael, was an Italian painter and architect of the High Renaissance, celebrated for the perfection and grace of his paintings and drawings. Together with Michelangelo and Leonardo da Vinci, he forms the traditional trinity of great masters of that period.
- Strong high-quality puzzle pieces.
- Made from recycled board and printed with vegetable based ink.
- This superior quality puzzle will delight and educate all at the same time.
The Fine Print
Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.