fenix Chronos watch is packed with sophisticated training features to
help monitor your form and fitness.
- The VO2 max estimator crunches data,
including your running speed, beats per minute and heart rate
variability, to estimate the maximum volume of oxygen you can consume
- Track changes to see your fitness gains and to compare with
- Other fitness metrics include recovery advisor with a
recovery timer and recovery check plus a race predictor, which estimates
your ideal finish time based on your current VO2 max number.
- Advanced Running Dynamics and Physiological Metrics Go
further with your running
- data and tap into extended physiological
metrics and advanced running dynamics.
- When used with a chest heart rate monitor (like HRM-RunTM, HRM-TriTM or HRM-SwimTM), fenix Chronos reports the following data:
- Vertical oscillation and ratio - the degree of 'bounce' in your running motion and the benefit ratio to stride length
- Ground contact and balance - shows how much time, in the running motion, your foot is on the ground rather than in flight and lets you check your running symmetry
- Cadence - number of steps per minute
Stride length - determines a responsive current pace
- Stress score: fenix Chronos measures your heart rate variability while standing still, for 3 minutes, to provide you with an estimated stress level. The scale of this is 1 to 100; low scores indicate lower stress levels.
- Performance condition: After running for 6-20 minutes, fenix Chronos compares your real-time condition to your average fitness levels.
- Lactate threshold: Through analysis of your pace and heart rate, fenix Chronos estimates the point where your muscles start to rapidly fatigue.
- Ski/Board Mode, Rowing and Golf Beyond
its running functions, fenix Chronos offers special feature sets to
help with swim training, skiing, golfing and paddle sports, including
stand-up paddle boarding and rowing.
- Borrowing from the Garmin Swim
watch, fenix Chronos tracks your distance, pace, stroke count and more.
You just enter the size of the pool you're swimming in and begin your
- Ski/Board mode puts speed, distance, vertical drop and an
automatic run counter (with Auto Pause for the lift line) and more at
your fingertips. The feature set for paddle sports includes stroke
count, stroke rate and even distance per stroke.
- Golf mode gives you
yardage to the front, back and middle of the green for any single course
you've downloaded from Garmin Connect.
- You can even use your fenix Chronos as a glove-friendly remote for wireless control of VIRB action cameras and/or music from your phone.
The Fine Print
Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.