Bimatoprost; benzalkonium chloride; sodium chloride; sodium phosphate; dibasic citric acid; Water
Step 1. Before Applying
Before applying GEMSHO each night, ensure your face is clean, makeup and contact lenses are removed, and other facial care products have already been applied.
Step 2. Prepare the Applicator
Remove an applicator from its tray. Then, holding the sterile applicator horizontally, place one drop of GEMSHO solution on the area of the applicator closest to the tip but not on the tip.
Step 3. Apply to Skin
Using Applicator Immediately draw the applicator carefully along the skin at the base of the upper eyelashes (where the eyelashes meet the skin) going from the inner part of your lash line to the outer part. DO NOT APPLY in your eye or to the lower lid because excess hair growth outside the treatment area may occur.
Step 4. Blot Excess
Blot any excess solution beyond the eyelid with a tissue.
Step 5. Brush Cleaning
Use the tap water to rinse the brush after using and keep it dry condition.
Some important do's and don'ts
- Do not apply the lower lid or in the eye.
- Only use the sterile applicators supplied with GEMSHO to apply the product.
- Don't allow the tip of the bottle or applicator to touch fingers or any other unintended surface. as contamination by common bacteria is known to cause infections.
- Remove contact lenses prior applying GEMSHO. Contact lenses may be reinserted 15 minutes afterwards.
- Remomber, if you stop using GEMSHO, lashes will gradually return to their previous appearance.
Our standard shipping service is free; your order will be processed within 3-4 days after your payment. Delivery time varies from 7-21 business days.
Return Policy: All purchases are final
The Fine Print
Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.