- About This Item: Google Chromecast:
- A better way to get video, music, and games to your TV With Chromecast, your phone is your remote simply tap the Cast button in your apps to start watching on the TV Search, play, pause, and more, right from your phone
- Unlimited entertainment, all on your schedule Choose from over 200,000 TV shows and movies, 30 million songs, plus radio, sports, games and more
- Discover thousands of apps at chromecast.com/apps Mirror your Android phone screen or Chrome browser* For apps that are not Cast-enabled, use your Android* phone or tablet to display exactly what's on your screen to the TV you can also mirror your laptop's Chrome browser to the TV Plug in and play
- Get started in 3 easy steps: Chromecast works with the devices you already own Plug it into the back of your HDTV, connect it to your WiFi network, and start casting from your phone, tablet, or laptop
- What's New: Fresh new look, better performance
- The new Chromecast has higher video resolution and less buffering, thanks to the state-of-the-art WiFi architecture The new integrated design also makes it even easier to plug into crowded HDMI ports without the need for adapters or extension cables Your one-stop shop to discover content
- The Chromecast app has been updated to make it a destination where you can browse featured content across your apps, search for your favorite movies and TV shows and see where to watch them plus, you can find the latest on new apps, offers, and features
- Even more Cast-enabled apps to enjoy Now you can cast thousands of apps across videos, sports, music, games and more...enjoy recent additions like Spotify, NFL Sunday Ticket by DirecTV, YouTube Kids, Google Photos and favorites like Netflix, HBO Now and Pandora More ways to customize your TV screen
- The same feature that allows you to transform your TV screen into a dynamic backdrop now has more customizable options Display personal photos from Facebook and Flickr, or beautiful images from 500px and Getty Images New choices for game night With new Cast-enabled games coming soon like Angry Birds" Go!, WGT" Golf and Driver Speedboat Paradise, plus favorites like Just Dance Now and SCRABBLE" Blitz, you can turn your TV screen into a game board, racetrack, dance floor or trivia quiz
- Everyone can play using their own phone as their personal game controller What's in the box: Chromecast Power cable Power adapter Requirements: TV with an HDMI port WiFi network Google streaming device is a compatible computer or mobile device.
- Supported OS and devices: Android 4.1+, iOS 7.0+, Windows 7, or Mac OS X 10.7, ChromeOS
The Fine Print
Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.