State of the Art GPS & Cellular Technology
It can access 32 satellite channels using the advanced SIRF STAR III GPS technology embedded to its system to determine its location within 10 feet even on a long range trips. It also has powerful external antennas that access a GPS and cellular network to send you a location via text message.
Uses Prepaid GSM SIM
No monthly memberships or any other fees are required; just a prepaid SIM card to send text messages. You can connect to up to 5 phones, so you can be informed along with your fleet management assistant, loss prevention manager, and law enforcement detective.
It is compatible with Global Quad-Band GSM 850/900/1800/1900 MHz and GPRS TCP/UDP, encompassing most GSM cellular carriers worldwide.
NOTE: Standard sized prepaid GSM SIM card is not included with the tracking device. It needs to be purchased separately.
Long Lasting Battery
A built-in rechargeable battery lasts for 4 month in standby mode and recharges in just 7 hours, providing an ideal tool for long-term vehicle management. In deep sleep mode you can expect 1 year!
Aside from its water resistant exterior, a waterproof case is also included with the tracker to keep it completely safe from rain or snow.
Strong Magnetic Mount
It has industrial-strength magnetic case clamps securely onto metal surfaces, making it an ideal tracking tool for cargo containers and automobiles.
Google Earth Compatible
Since the tracker is completely compatible with free Google Earth software, you can easily bring up its location on an interactive map.
- Get Updates at Intervals or On-Demand – get updates every 10 seconds or every 4 hours or at any interval you specify. You can also have the location sent only when prompted by you, or use one of many other options.
- Setup Perimeter – with geo-fencing capability, you can set up a perimeter and be alerted if the boundaries you set are crossed. This provides an excellent way to make sure drivers are staying on their routes and company vehicles aren't taking any unscheduled trips.
- Emergency Notifications – it is capable of sensing when it experiences shock, alerting you right away in the event of a vehicle collision.
- Speed Restrictions – you can receive alerts you if your company vehicles exceed a certain speed, helping you make sure employees maintain good driving habits.
- Manual Shut Offs – if anybody shuts down the unit to avoid being tracked, it will notify you before powering down.
The Fine Print
Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.