How IPL Hair Removal Works
- Intense Pulsed Light systems work by firing repeated bursts of intense, wide spectrum light into the skin, reaching the hair root (bulb). These bursts of light are changed into heat energy, eventually damaging or killing the root of the hair shaft and follicle so it stops growing. Filters on the IPL machines are used to ensure that the light can be precisely targeted on the intended hairs as accurately as lasers, though, as the IPL equipment head is often bigger you can get quicker results.
- Hair removal
- Skin tender and crease resistant
- Acne removing whitening
- The use of 6-10 times as a hair removal cycle;
- The time interval should be 2~3 weeks in previous 6 times;
- The operation of last times interval should be 4-6 weeks;
- You can operate at a time every 2~3 months to achieve satisfactory results.
- If where the fine hair grown out at a later time.
- It is seen it as a safe, painless and effectively permanent solution to unwanted hair compared to continual waxing, shaving or plucking.
- Enjoy smooth skin every day
The IPL applies gentle pulses of light to the hair root. This results in the hair shedding naturally and hair regrowth is inhibited. Repeating this treatment regularly will keep your skin smooth everyday.
- Effortlessly effective
Clinical studies with IPL hair removal system have shown you can obtain significant hair reduction after two month or 4 treatments. For optimal results, simply repeat the treatment when needed, based on your individual hair growth pattern.
- Suitable for different hair and skin types
IPL Hair Removal System works effectively on (naturally) dark blonde, brown and black hairs. As with other light-based treatments, IPL Hair Removal System is NOT effective on red, light-blonde or white/grey hair.
- Five adjustable light energy settings
IPL Hair Removal System has five adjustable light energy settings to ensure gentle but effective treatment. Used correctly, IPL treatment is comfortable and gentle to use even on sensitive skin and sensitive body areas.
- Skin Tone Sensor
The unique Skin Color Sensor measure the treated skin complexion at the beginning of each session and occasionally during the session. If it detects a skin tone that is too dark, it will automatically stop emitting pulses.
- For effective use in the safety and comfort of your home
IPL (Intense Pulsed Light), derived from the technology used in professional beauty salons. We has adapted this technology for effective use in the comfort of your own home.
- Gentle and effective even on sensitive areas
Use with confidence to remove hair on the body including the legs, underarms, bikini area, belly and arms.
- No replacement parts, no hidden costs
IPL Hair Removal System is a complete solution that comes ready to work straight out of the box. More importantly, it does not require any replacement lamps, providing years of full body treatments with no extra cost.
- Shave the hair.Clean and dry the areas to be treated ;
- Adjust power level setting, recommended levels are 3-5 for hair removal ;
- After the completion of the hair removal use ice water or frozen towel to cool the skin; To maintain smooth skin, use once every 2 weeks for the first 2 - 3 months. then once a month, then twice one year.
The Fine Print
Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.